Relationship Manager for NSW & ACT
Are you passionate about supporting the local church to become actively engaged in local and global mission?
Do you have experience in working cross-culturally amongst peoples of Asia and the Arab world? Are you confident in engaging with church leaders and equipping God’s people for the opportunities in the local neighbourhood.
We’re looking for a Relationship Manager who shares this vision. Could this be you or someone you know?
You will have:
- Initiative to network and identify opportunities to share the vision for cross-cultural ministry locally and internationally.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with church leaders, Bible colleges and other likeminded groups for the purpose of:
- supporting them in their task of discipling followers of Jesus;
- envisioning and equipping for cross cultural missional engagement and;
- obtaining their input that enables Interserve to respond to their needs and opportunities.
- A deep commitment to God’s call to make Jesus known across cultures.
- Ability to engage with donors, supporters and community members
- Ability to plan & coordinate events
- Flexibility and drive.
- A willingness to undertake occasional interstate travel.
The role is a part-time salaried position. We’re open to flexible approaches that make the most of your gifts and abilities.
To apply please submit:
- covering letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the criteria above
- a current CV
- names of three referees including a former employer and church pastor.
Email your application to [email protected] or call Lisa Bateup, Community & Partnerships Director on 0416 699 762 for more information.
Applications close 8 December 2023.