Interserve currently has one employment opportunity available.
Church and Community Engagement Lead
Interserve Australia is looking to appoint a new team member to lead our Church and Community engagement work based in Western Australia.
Interserve Australia equips and engages Australian Christians to serve marginalised peoples of Asia and the Arab world wherever they live. We’re passionate about seeing more Christians following Jesus with faith and action in a cross-cultural context. We’re looking for a Church and Community Engagement Lead who shares this vision. Is this you?
You will have:
- Initiative to network and identify opportunities to share the vision for cross cultural ministry
- Strong ability to connect with churches, Bible colleges and other likeminded groups for the purpose of
- envisioning and equipping for cross cultural missional engagement and
- mobilising people to join and support Interserve
- Desire to mentor and equip enquirers to pursue God’s purposes for their lives
- A deep commitment to God’s call to make Jesus known across cultures
- Flexibility and drive
The role is a part-time salaried position. You will be based in WA. We’re open to flexible approaches that make the most of your gifts and abilities.
To apply, please submit:
- covering letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the above criteria
- a current CV
- names of three referees including a former employer and church pastor.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 067 100 for more information.
For more information about Interserve, please explore this website.
Interserve is a community of ordinary Christians putting faith into action. We live and work among the most marginalised peoples of the Arab world, Asia and Australia.
Motivated by Christ’s heart of compassion, and in partnership with His church, we share our skills and experience to change tomorrow by what we do today.