Are you passionate about supporting the local church to become actively engaged in local and global mission?
Do you have experience in working cross-culturally amongst peoples of Asia and the Arab world? Are you confident in engaging with church leaders and equipping God’s people for the opportunities in the local neighbourhood. We’re looking for a Relationship Manager for Churches who share this vision. Is this you?
We have two vacancies for this role:
- Victoria, Melbourne-based, occasional interstate travel (0.5 FTE)
- Queensland, Brisbane-based, occasional interstate travel (0.5 FTE)
You will have:
- Initiative to network and identify opportunities to share the vision for cross cultural ministry locally and internationally
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with church leaders, Bible colleges and other likeminded groups for the purpose of
- supporting them in their task of discipling followers of Jesus
- envisioning and equipping for cross cultural missional engagement and
- obtaining their input that enables Interserve to respond to their needs and opportunities
- A deep commitment to God’s call to make Jesus known across cultures.
- Flexibility and drive
- A willingness to undertake occasional interstate travel
The role is a part-time salaried position. We’re open to flexible approaches that make the most of your gifts and abilities.
To apply please submit
- a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the criteria above
- a current CV
- three referees, including a former employer and church pastor.
Email your application to [email protected] or call Lisa Bateup, Community & Partnerships Director, on 0416 699 762 for more information.
Applications will be interviewed as they apply. An appointment will be made as soon as the right candidate is discerned. If you’re interested, we encourage you to get in touch straight away.
For more information about Interserve, please visit interserve.org.au