Interserve Australia Limited and Interserve Development Limited (together, ‘Interserve’) acknowledge and respect the privacy of individuals.
- We will only collect personal information about you with your prior knowledge and consent;
- We will use personal information provided by you for the purposes of responding to your requests, or to send you information which we believe is of interest, such as prayer news, magazines, promotional materials about Interserve. We will not use your information for any other purpose;
- Any information collected via our website is transmitted and stored securely. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information;
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, except in the course of responding to your enquiry (eg. bank or mailing contractor);
- We will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law.
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our records within 30 days of your written request.
- We protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, or alteration by restricting access to our files and database to only those personnel responsible for their maintenance and use.
- Interserve will respect the wishes of all supporters to be removed without delay from our mailing lists if requested.
- Interserve has appointed a Privacy Officer. Communications regarding Privacy matters should be directed to this Officer.
The staff and Board of Interserve values your support and prayer for our work and ministry.
Donations of $2 or more supporting Interserve’s benevolent work are tax-deductible. Receipts are issued by Interserve Development Limited.
Donations supporting Interserve’s church work and other work are not tax-deductible. Receipts are issued by Interserve Australia Limited.
Should the total donations exceed the needs of a program, they will be used for a similar purpose.
Currency of payments
All transactions made through this site are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Interserve reserves the right but has no obligation to refund a donation.
When you make a donation or subscribe to an Interserve publication, you have demonstrated interest in Interserve’s work. We will honour your interest by keeping you informed about our work and appeals. You can opt out of our mailing lists at any time by calling 1800 067 100 or emailing email@example.com.
Links with other sites
This site contains links to other sites. Other sites may also have links to our site. In either case, Interserve is not responsible for the content, privacy practices or business practices of any website or company except its own.
Images and Text
Primary sources of news and information: our own correspondents.
Photo images are sourced from Interserve personnel or stock libraries, except where otherwise indicated. Photos do not necessarily relate to articles for sensitivity reasons. Although we use our reasonable best efforts to ensure accuracy of the content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the content.
While Interserve makes the information contained within this website available to anyone, we retain copyright on all text, graphic images, and other content, except where otherwise indicated.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Bible quotes referenced in this website are taken from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org