I want to help communities build peace and respect, and prevent abuse of women and girls!
Your donation supports women and men to overcome violence and abuse, and to work with communities where women feel broken, hurt and unseen.
Interserve counsellors, social workers, advisors and advocates are involved in:
- women’s shelters and safe houses,
- child safety training and cultural change,
- counselling and reconciliation within communities,
- mentoring men, modelling healthy relationships,
- equipping women to find their voice against injustice and abuse.
Donate now to bring Love that sees, heals and restores.
Donations of $2 and over are tax-deductible in Australia.
Interserve Australia Limited – ABN 86 632 173 114 Interserve Development Limited – ABN 12 041 298 204
Interserve Australia Limited and Interserve Development Limited are registered charities with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC).
Donations of $2 or more to Interserve Development Limited are tax-deductible in Australia. Privacy