You are invited to the Australian Team Conference!
Let’s celebrate Interserve’s 170th birthday, connect around our key focus areas, and learn and grow together.
Australia-based Partners, On Trackers, Associates, Staff and Board (and the wider Interserve community!)
Bijoy Koshy (Interserve’s International Director) and Mathew Kuruvilla (pastor, speaker and author of Church Without Borders).
To celebrate Interserve’s 170th birthday, connect around our key focus areas, learn and grow together.
538 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
See it on Google Maps
7pm, Friday 5th August to
3pm, Sunday 7th August
Registration due 24th June
Via the form below
- Fully catered conference
- A children/youth’s program
- Please note that childcare for children under 3 is not available, but the space is suitable for parents to supervise children while attending the conference.
We are at CYC City Campus, in the Melbourne CBD. It is a school camp venue so accommodation is shared with ensuites. We will accommodate families with children in their own rooms. Check out CYC for more info.
The cost of the conference for Partners, Australia-based (CultureConnect) team members and On Trackers (and your kids!) will be covered from your Interserve contribution.
- Partners, CultureConnect workers or On Trackers raising team support and travelling from interstate: A travel credit up to $200 per person (including children) is available. ($400 per person for those from WA).
- Self-funded Partners, CultureConnect workers or On Trackers with a ministry fund: You can claim for reimbursement of travel costs from your ministry fund.
- Self-funded Partners, CultureConnect workers, On Trackers, and Australia-based workers on Team Support Pay-As-You-Go arrangements: travel cost is at your own expense.
If you are able to upload your flight booking details in your registration below, that will fast-track reimbursement.
Note: If travel costs will prevent you from participating, please let us know.
Note: the conference starts 7pm Friday and ends 3pm Sunday. Please book flights to arrive no later than 6pm and depart no earlier than 4.30pm.
Want more info?
Please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interserve desires to see
Lives and communities transformed through encounter with Jesus Christ.
and in light of this vision, we come together
To make Jesus Christ known among the peoples of Asia and the Arab world.
For the last 170 years, Interserve has sent Christians to serve in communities throughout Asia and the Arab world. Today, many people from these lands now call Australia home.
As the church in Australia seeks to respond to this new God-presented opportunity, we have a role to play in supporting the local church. Our cultural expertise in working amongst the peoples of Asia and the Arab world can be a blessing to God’s people here as we partner with the church, helping them be envisioned, equipped and engaged for cross-cultural mission both in Australia and around the world.
As we launch a fresh approach to Interserve’s engagement in Australia, we invite you to join the annual conference and 170th birthday celebrations!
- Come and learn about trends in mission and the global church
- Hear from Interserve team members who are partnering with Australian churches to support new arrivals
- Engage with new resources designed to help Christians in Australia build connection with their global neighbours.
We plan to livestream the Saturday morning keynote session for community members who cannot make the conference in person.